Hi there! I’m Sarah, the Owner and Creative Director of Sarah Proper Designs, LLC. I’m a Creative Front End Designer & Developer, located in sunny Denver, CO.
Get in touch with me here and check out my resume below.
Since building my first website at age 12, I’ve been in love with designing and building for the web.
My focus is on creating websites and other digital solutions for small businesses & nonprofits. I’m bringing more than just years of code knowledge and web savvy; I’m bringing a passion for accessibility for all and a commitment to clean, reusable code that looks good and functions better.
Outside of design & development, I’m an avid traveler, yogi / runner / triathlete, and bookworm.I enjoy spending hours lost in the mountains with my dog, Piper. In the summer, you can find me at a baseball game and in the winter, a hockey game. At both, I’ll have pizza and beer in hand. Go Nats! Go Caps!
- 2021 Passed International Association of Accessibility Professional’s (IAAP) “Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies” (CPACC) examination. Credential ID: 21JFCSP081
- 2020 Founded Pro-Bono Arm of SPD, LLC
- 2020 Completed W3CX-Certified “WAI0.1x: Intro to Web Accessibility” course.
- 2019 Featured Speaker at the Fareharbor Conference: Orlando. Presented on Website Optimizations & Best Practices
- 2018 A Drupal landing page built for Red Nose Day was featured on The Ellen Show and raised over $1 million in 24 hours, including a $20,000 donation from Jack Black.
- 2017 Blue State Annual Hackathon Winner for Best New Product: Ad Block for Good. ABfG is a Google Chrome extension that turns # of ads blocked into a donation ask for charities.
- 2017 Marketing Excellence Award won for Davis Construction’s website
- 2016 RunWashington Ranked Runner: Top 25 Women 20-29
- 2014 Graduated RIT with a BFA in New Media Design, Cum Laude
- 2010 Gold Certificate Awarded for completion of 6 design classes & a portfolio review